by Nur Anis Suhaimi

November 19, 2011

This Is For You.

I love my hair braided. I have just got one from my sister.

Back in maktab, I used to have Schue, braiding my hair for me. I miss those moments. 

Hyee Schue, how are you? Is not it funny how we become friends? Do you still remember how? I do. It was nothing special I guess, you just added a senior you saw beautiful and graceful and cool during the TESL night on Facebook didn't you? I know you won't argue this.

Do you realise that I always get very comfortable with you, that I often forget the fact that you are 4 years younger than me? I can hardly say I have a best friend, since forever. But I have a lot of close friends that love me for who I am. And as for you, I am not quite sure where to put you.

You have always been special because you are me; Sam said he finds you almost like me. You talk like me, you nag like me, you bitch like me, and the best part, you think like me. I choose not to oppose, because I feel we talk the same wavelength most of the time. (I'm so sorry if my English sounds so textbook here and there. I really am lost of words, my language is rusting!)

Do you remember the night I called you and cried? (Did I cry when talking to you? I'm confused because I've cried a lot lately!) Do you know that you were the only one I called and told things? Damn you sound so important here but nevermind. Maybe because I am self obsessed; I see me when I see you hee :)

I was pleased, more like honoured when I received your text just now. I know you must be cursing when you read this, that I might be pleased because I want a fresh gossip eh? Hahaha. Not that simple. I feel happy and delighted that you choose to share things with me. You see, at least I know somebody appreciates me. A girl appreciates me. That is RARE! 
p/s: Dalwinder, I have always been wanting to write about you, since we last fought :P your time will come dear :)   

So here I am. Supposed to be studying for SPP interview. You know me best.

Last but not least, all hail to the smartest girl I have ever know my whole life! Intelligence for me is not merely on paper. I feel the more critical one is, the more intelligent he/she is. No offense :)

Sadly this is the only picture of us together! Unbelievable.

No comments: