by Nur Anis Suhaimi

November 19, 2011

Happy New Year

Hello dear blog. I remember you a lot, it has been my intention to visit you more often. I guess only now I could manage to find some time, I had been really busy. I did not have much time even for myself.

Did I?

Or have I decided to come back to you just because I feel so lost right now? That I need a place to cry my heart out? Now you can say, yeah I only come when I am in trouble, when I need help, when I need somebody to hear me. I don't blame you.

But please don't be mad. Don't you think humans are like that. They (we) only go back to someone/something/somewhere that always provide comfort when they (we) are in need? And that someone/something/somewhere is always forgotten or put behind when they (we) are happy and settled?  

No comments: